The Eudora Yoga Center is Douglas County's home for Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and the Institute for Yogic Studies. For detailed class information, please click on the class title.
Our Ashtanga classes include:
(click here for info about the Ashtanga classes)
- Intro to Ashtanga: all levels (60 minutes)
- Full Primary Series: experience with Intro to Ashtanga recommended (90 minutes)
- Intro to Intermediate Series: experience with Primary Series recommended (60 minutes)
- Mysore: non-led practice (120 minutes)
Other Asana classes include:
- Vinyasa Flow: intermediate-advanced level (60 minutes)
- Gentle Yoga Flow w/Mary: beginner (60 minutes)
- Gentle Yoga Flow w/Francie: beginner (60 minutes)
- Gentle Yoga w/Geeta: beginner (60 minutes - Lawrence)
- Yoga with PJ: all levels (90 minutes)
6-Week Series classes include (these classes require upfront commitment and payment):
- Eudorable Pre-School Yoga w/Geeta: pre-school children and parent (45 minutes)
- Meditation w/Geeta: all levels (50 minutes - Lawrence)
- Raga w/Geeta: all levels (90 minutes - Lawrence)
- Sanskrit w/Geeta: intro (60 minutes) & intermediate levels (90 minutes - Lawrence)
- Yoga Sutra Study w/Geeta: all levels (75 minutes - Lawrence)
10-Week Series Tai Chi w/Aaron Crim: Aaron Crim will lead a 10-week series on Chen Style Tai Chi and the 18-Movement Form. This series of ten, 90-minute classes will introduce the student to the fundamentals of Chen Style Tai Chi, and instruct the student in the proper execution of the 18-Movement Form. Included in the course: standard warm up routine; basic stance and posture training; essential body mechanics and movements; the entire 18-Movement Form especially designed for beginners; applications for self-defense. Detailed explanations and demonstrations of all aspects of the teaching will be provided. (Saturday Dates: 3/18, 3/25, 4/1, 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 5/27). Class time: 10:30am - 12:00pm.
For more information, please contact Aaron Crim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$200 – full 10-week series I no drop-ins I must pre-register online
Register online here.
Zen Meditation will be led by Zen Master Stan Lombardo, and includes discussion of the Zen Sourcebook, followed by group meditation. The class will temporarily be held at the Kansas Zen Center in Lawrence (60 minutes - 1423 New York St)